Hans Alfred Virlee was welcomed into the world by his parents, Drew and Renee (Jennings) Virlee of Mount Vernon, along with sister Ingrid and brother Pierce. Hans was born at 11:49 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at St. Luke’s hospital in Cedar Rapids. He weighed 7 pounds, 13.6 ounces and was 20 inches long. Grandparents are Gladys Olsen and the late Kenan Virlee of Mount Vernon and Rich and Sue Jennings of Mansfield, Pa.
- Springville volleyball: Howard leaving Oriole program
- Anamosa girls wrestling: Outperforming expectations
- Upper Iowa University football: Adjusting to the next level
- Iowa Central Community College volleyball: Season of learning for Venenga
- Living in Iowa: Is Thurman, Iowa the home of a secret serial killer?
- Springville volleyball: Trio of Orioles named to All-State teams
- Hard work becomes family tradition
- Boondocks expands into own storefront
- Holiday happenings
- Springville girls basketball preview: Getting their chance to shine
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.